Vitamin C 1000mg + Biof. - 30
Delivery time: 3 - 5 business days
Premium grade, quality vitamin C supplement with plenty of citrus bioflavonoids, acerola and rosehips. The many natural ingredients make this vitamin C preparation really special. In addition to 1000mg of vitamin C, each tablet also contains 50mg of citrus bioflavonoids, 50mg of acerolate (Barbados cherries), and 10mg of rosehips.
Vitamin C with bioflavonoids, acerola and rosehips
This Vitaking Vitamin C 1000mg + bioflavonoid vitamin is made from selected, quality ingredients. It contains many, many natural ingredients that enhance each other's effects and thus have an even more positive effect.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, has a myriad of functions in our body and is always needed regardless of age, gender, and season, plus it is a water-soluble vitamin, so regular supplementation is important.
If it is important to replenish vitamin C in your body in the most natural form possible, this preparation is the right choice. In addition to 1000mg of vitamin C, each tablet also contains 50mg of citrus bioflavonoids, 50mg of acerolate (Barbados cherries), and 10mg of rosehips.
Thanks to its abundant natural ingredients, this form of vitamin C supplements can be utilized even more effectively in the body.
Vitamin C 1000mg + bioflavonoid is our most popular vitamin C!
Vitamin C contributes to:
- for the normal functioning of the immune system during or after intense exercise,
- for normal energy-producing metabolic processes,
- for the normal functioning of the nervous system,
- to maintain normal psychological function,
- for the normal functioning of the immune system,
- to protect cells against oxidative stress,
- to reduce fatigue and fatigue,
- to regenerate the reduced form of vitamin E,
- enhances the absorption of iron.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and through it to the following functions:
- to maintain the normal condition and function of the blood vessels,
- to maintain normal bones,
- to maintain the normal condition and function of the cartilage,
- to maintain the normal condition of the gums,
- to maintain the normal condition and function of the skin,
- to maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
As you can see, vitamin C should not only be consumed in winter. It is not only the immune system that plays an important role in functioning. Collagen formation? Does it help maintain the normal condition of blood vessels or skin? Well, it's well worth replenishing in the summer as well.
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
Name quantity NRV%
Vitamin C 1000mg 1250%
Citrus bioflavonoid 50mg **%
Acerola 50mg **%
Rosehip 10mg **%
NRV%: reference intake for adults **%: daily recommended amount not specified
Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, weight gain agent: microcrystalline cellulose, citrus bioflavonoid, acerola cherry powder, emulsifier: crosslinked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, anti-caking agents: silica, magnesium salts of fatty acids, magnesium stabilizer, chips -propylmethylcellulose.
Recommended daily dose: 1 tablet with meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount!
The product is not a substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle. It retains its quality until the date indicated on the side of the box. (day / month / year) Keep the box tightly closed to children, in a dry, cool place, protected from radiant heat and light!